There's also an entire chapter in the Symfony manual about testing :p

-----Original Message-----
From: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Nicolas Perriault
Sent: 08 March 2008 08:51
To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [symfony-users] Re: Automated testing in symfony

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Sumedh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Is there no one who does smoke testing by an Automation testing tool?

I've set up once a cruisecontrol instance for a project, using a trick
to decorate lime results output in xUnit XML format:
http://trac.symfony-project.com/wiki/HowToSaveLimeTestsInXUnitFormatAndInteg
rateThemWithCruiseControl
A PHPunit plugin has been created in the meanwhile:
http://trac.symfony-project.com/wiki/sfPHPUnitPlugin

If you don't like Cruisecontrol, you should give a look to Bitten, a
Trac plugin, which's able to handle phpunit tests results:
http://bitten.edgewall.org/wiki/Documentation/index.html

For efficiently functional test heavy Ajax apps, I'd personnaly use
Selenium and PHPUnit:
http://www.phpunit.de/pocket_guide/3.2/en/selenium.html

HTH

++