Usman wrote:
> Hi all
> i am using symfony 1.1 (beta)with Doctrine as ORM but for admin
> generator its not working . "doctrinie-init-admin" command throws an
> error
> Fatal error: Call to a member function mirror() on a non-object in C:
> \wamp\www\yigg\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\task
> \sfDoctrineInitAdminTask.class.php

Up until recently I've been maintaining sfDP1.1 to keep it working with
sf1.1.  However... we've stopped using doctrine internally, so I've
stopped maintaining it.

So, to be completely blunt, unless you want to fix it yourself, you need
to move back to sf1.0, or propel.

If you do wnat to fix it, there are known issues with sfDP1.1 that need
fixing.   It needs porting to use doctrine 0.10 rather then 0.9.  The
tasks need updating to remove the calls to bootstrapSymfony().

Good luck,

Ian