Err... the simple answer is no.

sfGuard will only work with Symfony applications, NOCC isn't a Symfony
application, so no.

I guess technically, the table structure would work, but that's not
really what you want.

Try looking at something like CAS or OpenID for centralised
authentication - or better still, try the NOCC mailing list :)