On Apr 6, 2:15 pm, "Thomas Rabaix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Don't use RAW SQL with mysql_* function. It is not the aims of this framework.

You are absolutely right, Thomas. I am struggling with Propel right
now. Thanks to your link, I found quite a bit of documentation on
propel and will print it. It is like learning a foreign language to
me, and so, I still have to translate from first language, SQL, to
propel. It will be some time before I can think in propel!

Because my time frame is tight, I have given up on propel in a few
places until I become more proficient. I have lots of other code that
will need to be refactored, so I've made notes on where the 'uglies'
are hiding and will come back to change to propel. I am a believer in
database abstraction layer!

I have learned much from this thread! Thank you.