Hi every:
I need to paginate some values from a query. This is not a problem because I
can use sfPropelPager class. For that I do this at first:

public function executeListar()
{
  $this->pag = new sfPropelPager('Nombre_Clase', cantidad_por_pagina);
}

Now I want to create some global var and access to they using sfConfig class.
I've been reading the Definitive Guide to Symfony specifically the epigraph
"Accessing the Configuration from Code"
and there the authors said that I can use the file app.yml. They explain also
that this file is inside myproject/apps/myapps/config/app.yml[1] but I think
that I can copy that file to /mymodule/config and use this also. Well before
trying with "mymodules" folder I work with the default file [1]. Then I do this:

dev:
CantidadCategorias: 2

In my actions.class.php I wrote this:

public function executeListar()
{
  $this->pag = new sfPropelPager('Nombre_Clase',
sfConfig::get('app_CantidadCategorias', 5));
}

When I call the URL: http://localhost/backend_dev.php/geslicsoft/Listar this
should list the result two by two but it doesn't list as I expect. The table
inside the DB has 5 or more records.

¿What I'm doing wrong?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP

database 3008 (20080408) __________

http://www.eset.com