i agree - i would definately like to see this implemented asap.
Neither Propel nor Doctrine currently support this, so using Symfony
to interface with my existing Oracle database that uses multiple
schema on the same database is not yet possible :( Its a shame as
Symfony is otherwise perfect for the site I'm working on.