I have a symfony project with three apps: sales, tracking and admin.
I have been working on it for a while, and I thought that something to
do before I start releasing it is to clear the cache.  I tried:

symfony cc
PHP Fatal error:  Class '\adminConfiguration' not found in C:\PHP\pear
\symfony\lib\config\sfProjectConfiguration.class.php on line 290

How did that \ get in front of the word admin?  My apps/admin/config/
adminConfiguration.class.php has not been changed since the init-app.

I can successfully perform

symfony cc --app=admin

/Joe