Hi,

I have a strange problem when I try to insert a new row in a i18n
table, the error only takes place when I try to insert a new object
not whe I update a previous one.

The mysql tables description is the following:

propel:
  t1:
    _attributes: { phpName:  T1, isI18N: true, i18nTable: t1_i18n }
    id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
autoIncrement: true }
  t1_i18n:
    _attributes: { phpName: T1_i18n }
    id: { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
foreignTable: t1, foreignReference: id, onDelete: cascade, onUpdate:
cascade }
    culture:  { isCulture: true, type: varchar(7), required: true,
primaryKey: true, foreignTable: CULTURE foreignReference: a1,
onDelete: cascade, onUpdate: cascade }
    n: { type: varchar(255), required: true }
  CULTURE:
    _attributes: { phpName: Culture }
    a1: { type: varchar(7), required: true, primaryKey: true }
    icon: { type: varchar(100), required: true }

When I try to create a new object with the following instructions:

          $obj=new T1();
          $obj->setCulture('es');
          $obj->setN('HOME');

The system doesn't automatically perform an insert on the table T1, it
only tries to create a row on t1_i18n without using the attribute id.

however if I retrive the object from the database using the funcion
retrieveByPK, the update of the row is performed rightly.

somebody could tell me what is the problem?

Thanks in advance,
          J.A.