Hi,

I would like to second that. Moreover, currently the log-rotate task
disables the application and doesn't enable it again afterwards (btw, is
this by design?).

One could argue that it's easy to directly remove the lock file, but I
also don't see the need to clear cache when enabling the app again. When
needed, I think it should be called explicitly.

Cheers,
Paulo M