Yes, that would work. My issue with that approach is that "info" is a
fairly low error level, and symfony generates a lot of these per
request, so finding my custom events in those files would be tricky
methinks. Ideally I want nothing but my custom info in the log files,
and since I know what I want to log, I wouldn't even need a "level"
parameter, but for some reason all loggers out there seem to have
that..

Thanks for the help,
Daniel