Hi Nicolas,

It works !
Thanks, you save me time again.

At start I do like your myActions class in your symfonians project.

By the way, I'm not a sf killer, is it the right place to store some global
sessions parameters for all the app ?

At this time, I made a lot of refactoring in my app, and, with more
understanding the niceties of the framework.

Thanks again and thanks to have released your code.

Olivier