Hi all,
I'm facing issue with Javascript helper not working on MediaTemple
server. I'm using button_to_function or link_to_function functions.
It's working perfectly fine on my local machine, but none of the
Javascript helpers work on production server. Initially I used to host
on
Dreamhost server and all helpers used to work fine. Since I migrated
to MediaTemple, it stopped working.

It gives following error -

     Effect is not defined
     onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)

Please note, if I write plain javascript functions, and dont use any
helper, then it works fine on Prod server as well.

Does anybody seen this issue before? Please give me some pointers,
they will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Aditya