Very nice to know. Here in my job, that is a Brazilian governamental
organization, we are using SF 1.0 and Doctrine and we are getting very nice
results. We have two projects being developed in the time planned. Both
already passed tests on their first packages. I pretend to upgrade to 1.1
ASAP, but I need it to be a little more stable.

One major issue that we are needing is the fix on the Oracle pagination. As
I see it is going to be adressed on next Doctrine release (0.11.1). Both
frameworks sure are speeding up our work and making better quality software.
Thank you all for the excelent and first quality software.

Bruno