Hi all,

I'm using the great sfSimpleCMSPlugin. I'have been trying to set the
tiny_mce language different than "en". But the transaltion where not
display on tiny_mce...

After looking around for a long time, I discover that at the end of
tiny_mce_AJAX.js there is a call to tinyMCE.init() with language set
to "en". I try to remove this call and I get my transaltion working in
tinyMCE.

So my question is: "Why there is this call? As it breack the
transaltion, can we remove it without damage?"

François, maybe you are the one who can answers this questions...

Thanks in advance

David