Thanks for your help, let me know if this means anything to you:

 >> propel    load data from
"/home/projects/...inah-2.0/symfony/data/fixtures"
PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers
already sent by (output started at
/usr/share/pear/symfony/vendor/pake/pakeFunction.php:366) in
/usr/share/pear/symfony/storage/sfSessionStorage.class.php on line 77

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already
sent by (output started at
/usr/share/pear/symfony/vendor/pake/pakeFunction.php:366) in
/usr/share/pear/symfony/storage/sfSessionStorage.class.php on line 77
PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter -
headers already sent (output started at
/usr/share/pear/symfony/vendor/pake/pakeFunction.php:366) in
/usr/share/pear/symfony/storage/sfSessionStorage.class.php on line 77

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at
/usr/share/pear/symfony/vendor/pake/pakeFunction.php:366) in
/usr/share/pear/symfony/storage/sfSessionStorage.class.php on line 77
Array
(
     [0] => myUser
     [1] => sfBasicSecurityUser
     [2] => sfUser
)

   [sfException]
   Call to undefined method sfUser::getUserId