On Sat, 24 May 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I added a yml file inside my app/mymodule/config, when i call to
> sfYaml::load how I refer to the file?
>
> Is the path relative to the caller? I mean, Do I have to use a
> diferente path when calling from inside a template or actions?
>
> $test = sfYaml::load('/app/module/config/test.yml'); ????

Im assuming that would be /app/myapp/modules/config/test.yml ?

Im guessing you could use the sfConfig class to get the path for sf_root_dir
(which
will be the path to the root of your symfony project) and append what you
need to get to the YAML file. (Or more simpler, use sf_app_dir).

Maybe something like:

$test = sfYaml::load(sfConfig::get('sf_app_dir') . '/module/config/test.yml');

or more portable code:

$test = sfYaml::load(sfConfig::get('sf_app_dir') . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR .
'modules' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'config' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'test.yml');