Hi all,

I have just started using Vim for my symfony development and so far
(touch wood) I find it very good. (I did try Textmate once and loved it,
but I can't justify buying a Mac for that sole purpose).

I have just created a wiki page for anyone using Vim with symfony and/or
those who would like to start using it:

http://trac.symfony-project.com/wiki/SymfonyAndVim

I couldn't find an existing page on the symfony wiki devoted to Vim, but
if anyone knows of one I'm happy to contribute to that one instead.

Cheers,

Tom
--
Tom Haskins-Vaughan
Temple Street Media: Design and Development for the Web