Hi all,

I really like the debug toolbar and how it lists the logged messages,
so I was wondering if currently there is a way to view the saved log
files in the same fashion? I'm currently just viewing those files in a
text-editor, and being able to turn messages on or off by severity or
class that issued them would be really nice..
Or what other tools could I be using to make log files easier on my
eyes? :P

Thanks,
Daniel