well, if it isn't a very confidential issue, you might upload the
files to the same public upload directory and move the file later
how do you think to serve the file once it is requested by an
authenticated user?
you will have to make it some how accessible via http or https, I
think there will be always a time window when a file becomes
vulnerable
I'm not an expert, but I would like to know if you figure it out some
how