Hi all,

I'm trying to switch a symfony application from mySql to ms-sql, and
I'm no good at ms-sql syntax, so I'm looking to use the generated sql
file to create all tables for me.

However, I'm getting errors, because the sql file is trying to set up
constraints on tables that haven't been created yet. I suspect that
simply changing the order of table creation is not going to fix the
issue, since most tables reference each other, so it looks like a
chicken & egg problem.
How can I generate sql files that create tables first and set
constraints later?

Thanks for help,
Daniel