I tried many times I'm using PHP 5.2.6 and using symfony 1.1 and I'm
trying to test it with the tutorial here(
http://www.symfony-project.org/tutorial/1_1/my-first-project) when I
made the schema.yml and changed the database.yml and propel.ini
datbase to mysql and made sure that xsl extension is open and xmlrpc I
still have the same error while trying to build the model : [PHP
Error] domdocument::domdocument() expects parameter 2 to be long,
string gi
ven [line 406 of F:\xampp\htdocs\sf_sandbox\lib\symfony\plugins
\sfPropelPlugi n\l
ib\vendor\propel-generator\classes\propel\phing\AbstractProp
elDataModelTask.php]

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in F:\xampp
\htdocs\sf_
sandbox\lib\symfony\plugins\sfPropelPlugin\lib\vendor\propel -generator
\classes\p
ropel\phing\AbstractPropelDataModelTask.php on line 407

I don't know what to do but I tried all the stuff and seems like
symfony works for all except me ...
Any suggestions will be appreciated