Hello,

I am using Eclipse PDT for our Symfony projects.
The problem i have is that Eclipse PDT when building the PHP projects,
search in all folders for PHP code in order to generate the
autocomplete helpers.

The problem is, it also searches inside cache/ and inside plugins/.
This is pretty time consuming and also can mislead in the
autocomplete.

Is there any way, to make it NOT to search at least in the cache
folder ?

The workaround we found is to create the Eclipse project in another
folder and HARD link just the folders we want to:
- app
- lib
- web
- config

The drawback is that in this case the Team module is not working.

Thank you for your help.