My problem: I can't find *accentuated static content* with with sfLucene !!

My config : I use *symfony 1.0.6* with *sfLucenePlugin 0.1.6*.

f*rontend/config/settings.yml :*

"charset: utf-8"

*Search.yml (project level) :*

MyIndex:

  models:

    cultures: [en, fr]

    encoding: utf-8

    analyzer: utf8

    case_sensitive: off

    mb_string: on

*Search.yml (app level) :*

MyIndex:

  models:

   Actualites:

      route: common/actualite?actu=%Actualiteid%

      fields:

        Actualiteid: unindexed

        Textefr:

          boost: 1.5

          type: text

I use i18N with XLIFF files and for example I have this content:

<trans-unit id="258">

<source>Detail_PresentationDeveloppement</source>

<target><![CDATA[<p> blablabla est une société au service blablabl</p>]]></
target>

</trans-unit>

Notice the accents in 'société' …

I build the index using this command:

*php symfony lucene-rebuild frontend*

And if I look into the index to find the string I see :

Now if I search for "*société*" in lucene module I got *no results* … and if
I search for "*sociÃ(c)tÃ(c)*" I got *some results*!!!

And if I try to *encode the index* in utf-8, so I can see "*société*"
instead of "*sociÃ(c)tÃ(c)*" in notepad++ then, there is an error :
Largest supported segment size (for 32-bit mode) is 2Gb Can anyone help me ?
Thanks :)