Hello,

I noticed that every page outputted by symfony starts with a blank
line in my setup. For instance my layout.php starts immediately with
the DOCTYPE declaration but every result page has a blank line before
the DOCTYPE. This is not generally an issue except for my "download
file controller" as the result also starts with this blank line (0x0D
0x0A characters) and thus corrupts downloaded binary files.

I have been trying to understand where it comes from but to no avail.
I am using WAMP on a Windows setup. This could be related seeing the
extra characters...

Anyone got a fix for this?
Thanks!