Hi guys...

The <?php include_metas() ?> call in Symfony includes META tags...

I want the META description and META keywords tag included...

But I don't want to the META title tag to be included...

The reason being the title should be included only in <title>
tag...and I am afraid having it in two places...(<title> tag as well
as META title tag) will affect my rankings negatively (too much
repetition of keywords)...

It might be harmless...but it is certainly useless...why have it
then? :)

Is there some easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance... :)