Hello,

I am developing a component which could be reused several times on my
layout. The content to display depend on the slot where it is put. So,
when I call it using include_component_slot, I need to know which slot
is the caller, in order to render the right content.

The only solution I found is to pass the name of the slot in a
variable as third argument of the include_component_slot function.

I am wondering if it is possible to do that in a cleaner way, in order
to keep the layout.php as much generic as possible.

Did someone found solution?