Hello

I would like to open a thread about a problem similar to this one :
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-devs/browse_thread/thread/b5920da9787bda91/55a667ad79879ca5?lnk=gst&q=no+absolute+from+sfBrowser#55a667ad79879ca5

I'm running symfony 1.0.x.

I'm trying to run a batch that generates html with absolute url inside.
I'm using image_tag and getUriPrefix() functions.

I guess that a batch can't find the web server 'host' as he's run from
command line (and not from web server). Am I right?

Did anyone find a workaround for making valid absolute url when using a
batch?

Any help is welcome :-)

Nicolas