Hi,

totally sorry for ma late response :
I thought the google code Wiki was responding to your question.
http://code.google.com/p/sfownedbehavior/

The goal of this plugin is to automatize the verification of
permissions ( for example : a post is owned by ..., do I have the
right to edit/delete it ? )
Some plugins like sfAuthoredPlugin maybe approach from what I want to
do.