Hi Tom,

I agree that there's more to setting up a project than what the
generate:project command accomplishes, but this is probably different
for each developer. For me, I add a number of svn properties (ignore,
externals), modify the rsync ignore file, generate some controller
scripts in /web and copy in whatever Javascript library may be in favor.

I would like to see the core tasks opened for extension by plugins. As
the code currently stands, those events dispatched in sfTask::doRun()
(command.filter_options, command.pre_command, command.post_command)
are overloaded by sfBaseTask, the base class for all core tasks.

+1 for restoring these events in sfBaseTask so this sort of thing can
be accomplished in a plugin.

Kris