I think that is from a Propel ORM because I have none Doctrine plugin
installed. I'm using the latest from SVN (maybe is not the latest because I
update my plugin when you fix the PostgreSQL problem. I'm the ticket guy). What
you mean with initialization line? This one:

$this->pag = DbFinder::from('Autores')->paginate($request->getParameter('pag',
1), sfConfig::get('app_paginado'));

Cheers and thanks
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP