Hi,

I have a simple site. I'm currently working on an admin backend for managing
news.

----- config/schema.yml ----------
    id:
    created_at:
    people_id:

  news_i18n:
    title: {varchar (255), required:true}
    text: longvarchar

  people:
    id:
    lastname: {varchar (100), required:true}
    firstname: {varchar (100), required:true}

----- apps/backend/modules/news/config/generator.yml ----------

edit:
      title: Editing news "%%title%%"
      display: [title, text, people_id]
      fields:
        title: { type: textarea_tag }
        text: { rich=true, type: textarea_tag , tinymce_options=height:150}
        people_id:
        created_at: {params: disabled=true}

the field people_id in the edit (generator.yml) is displayed as a drop down
menu filled with the first name and last name of all the users
(People.__toString())
But I would like to set this value to the current user logged in.
I don't want the user to be able to choose whoever in the list.

I guess I have to overwrite a method, but I'm not sure where...
thanks for your help.

Julien