On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Sumedh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May be we can create some class in lib/ folder...?
>
> What do you guys do in such a case? I didn't find this in the
> documentation...
>
> I am using Symfony 1.0 by the way...

Thanks to the autoloading feature of symfony, just create any
dedicated folder in the lib/ folder of your project and put your
custom business classses in it. Take care of naming them with a
.class.php extension and use the same name for both the filename and
the classname, eg. class MyBusinessClass in MyBusinessClass.class.php.

Then you can use $foo = new MyBusinessClass(); from anywhere within
your project.

++

--
Nicolas Perriault