Hi everyone,

I don't find the best way to implement an invitation form
when you can invite several persons.

I have a generic form with a subject and a comment,
and in this form, i embed 5 times another form like this :

$counter = 0;
while (++$counter <= self::PERSON_MAX)
{
  $personId = 'person'.$counter;
  $personForm = new PersonInviteForm();
  $personForm->getWidgetSchema()->setNameFormat($personId.'[%s]');
  $this->embedForm($personId, $personForm);
}

The main problem is in the PersonInviteForm, which is very simple with
3 widgets.
I want to autorize a PersonInviteForm empty (so with all fields empty)
but if one (or two)
fields are filled, then all the 3 fields are required.

I hope someone has already the same problem than me and can give me a
solution.

Thks,
tsyr2ko