Hi:
I have been checking the new form Framework book [1] and I notice something
insteresting to me:

propel:
  article:
    id:                 ~
    title:              { type: varchar(255), required: true }
    slug:               { type: varchar(255), required: true }
    content:    longvarchar
    status:             varchar(255)
    author_id:    { type: integer, required: true, foreignTable: author,
foreignReference: id, OnDelete: cascade }
    category_id:  { type: integer, required: false, foreignTable: category,
foreignReference: id, onDelete: setnull }
    published_at: timestamp
    created_at:   ~
    updated_at:  ~
    _uniques:
      unique_slug: [slug]

As you can see in the code above at the "id" appears the character "~". ¿This
mean that this field have the common properties for a ID field in a table?  I
mean something like this:

id { type: INT, required: true, autoIncrement: true, primaryKey: true }

[1] http://www.symfony-project.org/book/forms/1_1/en/04-Propel-Integration

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP