Ok, I made a 1.1 branch checkout, copy the plugin in the plugins folder and
when I try to run the task symfony cache:clear I get this error:

>symfony cache:clear

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class sfGuardPromoteSuperAdminTask in
D:\Development\WWW\gestion.local\plugins\sfGuardPlugin\lib\task\sfGuardCreateAdminTask.class.php
 on line 69

Why?
Cheers and thanks again
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira