"saveRelationNameList()"

Where "RelationName" is the name of your relation ;)

The form generator generates the code in your form classes to handle the
saving of each m2m relationship. So if you have a User that hasMany
Phonenumbers then you would find a savePhonenumbersList() function.

- Jon

--
Jonathan H. Wage
Open Source Software Developer & Evangelist