Hi,

I use this code to display articles on my page,

  public function executeIndex()
  {

    $c = new Criteria();
    $c->addDescendingOrderByColumn(ArticlePeer::CREATED_AT);
    $pager = new sfPropelPager('Article', 10);
    $pager->setPeerMethod('doSelectJoinSfGuardUserProfile');
    $pager->setCriteria($c);

    $pager->setPage($this->getRequestParameter('page', 1));
    $pager->init();
    $this->pager = $pager;

  }

It list 10 articles, it's all fine but is there any way to display
only one article from one author? so the SfGuardUserProfileId would be
unique?

Thank you