Thanks! But did you link to the wrong post? It doesn't seem to be
related...

I've tried adding logic to the form, but I just don't know the form
system well enough to determine what should be modified. I think I
need to remove the filename field before it's written to the Image
object I'm working on. That appears to happen in the updateObject()
method of the form, but I haven't yet figured out how to remove the
field.