Hi,

There is this great option in 1.2, this ability to change the
baseClassName to add another level of inheritance on our models. I
love the idea, but keep wondering where should my config data be.

Doctrine is merging regular options with mine, supposedly accessible
with this: sfConfig::get('doctrine_model_builder_options', array())

I tried config/doctrine.yml, databases.yml (under the doctrine
branch), and a bunch of tests with config handlers, but couldnt get it
to work...

So, if anyone got the (probably trivial) solution, I would be
thankful.

cedric