None actually except the auto generated routes by admin module. I
already solved this by not using id as query string? But I have new
problem now, generated admin mods of symfony 1.2 throws an error while
in prod env but not in dev

500 | Internal Server Error | InvalidArgumentException
The "/sf_guard_permission/:id/edit.:sf_format" route has some missing
mandatory parameters (:id).
stack trace

    * at ()
      in SF_SYMFONY_LIB_DIR\routing\sfRoute.class.php line 210 ...
             207.     // all params must be given
             208.     if ($diff = array_diff_key($this->variables,
array_filter($tparams)))
             209.     {
             210.       throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf
('The "%s" route has some missing mandatory parameters (%s).', $this-
>pattern, implode(', ', $diff)));
             211.     }
             212.
             213.     if ($this->options['generate_shortest_url'])
    * at sfRoute->generate(array(), '', '')
      in SF_SYMFONY_LIB_DIR\routing\sfRequestRoute.class.php line
98 ...
              95.   {
              96.     unset($params['sf_method']);
              97.
              98.     return parent::generate($params, $context,
$absolute);
              99.   }
             100. }
 101.
    * at sfRequestRoute->generate(array(), '')
      in SF_SYMFONY_LIB_DIR\routing\sfObjectRoute.class.php line
81 ...

It also appends .html to all generated links. How can I disable this
behaviour? Is there any workaround for the error?