Hi Ho!

--- On Mon, 11/24/08, julien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is that I don't have a "web
> visible" folder and a "web
> hidden" folder.
> Everything is visible...
> * I guess it's not very good for security
> * I get confuse on the way I should re-organize the folder
> arborescence...

In that case, can you not use .htaccess file to deny access to some directories?

> julien

Best regards,

Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive,

your freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today!

It is free as in freedom, not as in free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445