Hi folks.

This is kind of off topic, but I think it's the right list for this:
My question is: == How do you get your team mates to write tests?

We currently have about 300 functional and unit tests, written in lime
for our symfony 1.1 project,
but we're constantly integrating new features and usually 'not all of
them' are developed test-driven - you know what I mean.
So how do you manage to get a high test-coverage, without having to
poke every team mate to make him write tests?

Do you think it's good to organize a coding marathon for that? Like
+25% code coverage in one weekend?

I'm looking forward to your ideas and best practices.
Let me know. ;)

Regards,
 Bascht