Hi

Its reasonable to think that compat10 will stay in symfony 1.2 when it
upgrades from Beta, but I am unable to get a definitive answer after a
lot of searching.

Could anyone please put this question to rest? And if they know the
answer as to when the symfony developers would like to realistically
stop supporting compat10 that would be even better.

It is just that we have such a big application that getting it non
compat10  compliant will take time.

Any tidbits of information would be gratefully appreciated.