Hi

I was wondering if there was a better way to get module/action from a
routing label other than this way:
  /**
   * Retrieves the module and action from a routing label
   *
   * @param string $route
   * @return array ($module, $action)
   */
  public static function getModActFromRoute($routeName)
  {
    // turn the route into a module and action, and return them
    $routes = sfContext::getInstance()->getRouting()->getRoutes();
    $route = $routes[$routeName]->getDefaults();
    $module = $route['module'];
    $action = $route['action'];
    return array($module, $action);
  }

We have a very big routing.yml and I am wondering if there is a
performance hit getting "all" the routes when we only want one.
    $routes = sfContext::getInstance()->getRouting()->getRoutes();
    $route = $routes[$routeName]->getDefaults();

Is there any way to do something like this (which does not work for me):
    $route =
sfContext::getInstance()->getRouting()->getRoutes()[$routeName]->getDefaults();

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks