Hello,

I would like to get a user attribute in view.yml (in order to modify
the title).

I know that I can use some php in this file but what I don't know is
how to access the sf_user object. Within an action I could use $this-
>getUser() and set up a new config variable but I'm sure there is a
way to access this user object in the view.yml.

It must be really simple but I can't spot that in the documentation.

Cheers,