Hi All,

I just created an admin module for a plugin I'm working on.

I tried

symfony propel:init-admin moduleName modelName

It generated the module.  If I got to

http://domain.foo/moduleName/index  I get nothing

if I go to

http://domain.foo/moduleName/list I get exactly what I expect

I click on the create button and nothing comes up

If I change word create to edit in the URL I get the edit/create page as I
would expect.

Then when I click save, that doesn't work I get a blank page.

What am I missing.  I have checked both the symfony and php logs, and there
is nothing there, and when I am indev mode, the page is all out of whack.  I
thought it was my plugin (as It is a theme manager), but after I commented
out and cleared the cache I am still getting the same results.

Any suggestions on debugging this would be great, I don't have this problem
with normal modules.

Thanks,
James