Hello,
I have two questions about changing the field type in the 1.2 admin
generator:

1.
I am used ( < 1.2) to configure "read only" timestamp fields in the
admin generator like this:
---
     edit:
       fields:
         created_at:  { type: input_tag, params: disabled=true }
         updated_at: { type: input_tag, params: disabled=true }
---

But when i try to do this for a module which was created with symfony
1.2 it does not work anymore:
---
     config:
       actions: ~
       fields:
         created_at: { type: input_tag, params: disabled=true }
         updated_at: { type: input_tag, params: disabled=true }
---

The documentation (http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_2/14-
Generators) points to the old version of the generator cheat sheet, so
i have no idea now ,how this configuration should be assigned for a
1.2 admin module. Is this configuration still possible or not due to
the form subframework?

2.
Can i somehow change the widget for timestamp fields? I like the old
version with the js calendar better, than the current "select boxes"
version (it's not so user-friendly imho).

Any help (this time)? :)

Frank