Hi,

I am in the process of buidling a community software to help few voluntary
organizations.
What is the best way to deploy symfony based web applications onto a shared
server.

http://ocms.sosoft.org/web/index.php

I copied all local files onto my web server, but getting the following error
*Warning*: require_once(C:\Program
Files\PHP\PEAR\symfony/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php) [
function.require-once <http://ocms.sosoft.org/web/function.require-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
/home/sosofto/public_html/ocms/config/ProjectConfiguration.class.php* on
line *3*

*Fatal error*: require_once()
[function.require<http://ocms.sosoft.org/web/function.require>]:
Failed opening required 'C:\Program
Files\PHP\PEAR\symfony/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in *
/home/sosofto/public_html/ocms/config/ProjectConfiguration.class.php* on
line *3

Please suggest me what should be the best approach to resolve deployment
issues like this.  I am not administrator on the server, but yes i am admin
for my website.

*

--
Regards...