I have an "item" table related with a "user" table (1-n: a user can be
related to many items).
In backend, I want that an user can see every item, but edit/delete
only his/her ones. So, I check for "owned" items in login and I add a
credential for each one, say "item1", "item2", etc ("itemXX", where XX
is the item's id)
Then I set in generator.yml

config:
  list:
    object_actions:
      _edit: { credential: item%%id%% }
      _delete: { credential: item%%id%% }

But it's not working (I checked users credentials, they are OK)

Am I missing something?