I have been posting that since the last year, there is already a mail group
mail, a ticket report and a forum entry about that and no response anyway.

I think that we may expect anwsers from the next week on (the guys need some
holidays too :) )

http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/5455
http://www.symfony-project.org/forum/index.php/m/68554/#msg_68554

-------- Original-Nachricht --------